We’re so excited and grateful that you want to volunteer your time and talents to serve the movement for Southern forests and climate justice.
We need you, and we’re so glad you’re here. Welcome to the movement!
Our Advancement Outreach & Recruitment Manager, Kimala Luna, will be in touch soon with some volunteer opportunities based on the answers you provided in our short survey. We want you to do work that is important and relevant to your skill set and interests. We know how precious your time is, and we want to honor that.
We host monthly meetings on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to get involved in campaigns and connect with other volunteers. More info to follow.
If you’re interested in getting started right away, please share our online petitions.
- Visit the Act Now page.
- Click on any campaigns that motivate you.
- Then click on that action’s Share or Tweet button to post it to your own social media accounts.
- Personalize your message.
- Let your friends and family know why this is important to you and why they should take action.
- Don’t forget to sign the petition yourself to take action for Southern forests and communities!
At Dogwood Alliance we believe in thriving communities and healthy forests. By joining us, you’re saying “no” to corporations that put profit over people and “yes” to a world where we let our forests grow old. Where we prioritize the health and well-being of our communities and our planet.